7861 Hartwell

1927 is listed as vacant in the city directory.

1928 owned by Thos. F. Harrington, a trucker.

1930 owned by Thos. F. Harrington, a trucker.

The 3-25-1930 edition of the Dearborn Star newspaper, mentions Mrs.. L. Harrington as the Second Vice President of Edgewood School.

1932 owned by Thos. F. Harrington, a trucker, and his wife Gertrude.

History